What We Offer
- Be included in our Members Directory on the website
- Attend our networking events and chat to others about what you do. Our members are keen to know what we all do.
- Sponsor an event and showcase your business to other members (10% discount for Silver Members)
- Host a sundowner at your business
- Be a sponsor of our Annual Small Business Awards
- Write an article for our quarterly Contact e-zine
- Advertise in our quarterly Contact e-zine (charges apply)
- Follow us on Facebook, comment on our posts and share our posts with your own Facebook community.
- Provide a special offer to SBA members to increase your sales and brand awareness
We’d love for you to join us. Have a look at our membership packages and see which one is right for you.
Stirling Business Association fully manage the recently transformed Stirling Business Centre. The centre now boasts a new collaborative co-working space, renovated meeting and training rooms, a cool café style seating area and tranquil courtyard, as well as offices ranging in size from 11 to 30sqms. Tenants and visitors enjoy a collaborative community offering mentoring, training, networking, events, workshops and learning programs dedicated to supporting the small business owner to succeed and grow.
SBC is the ideal stepping stone for your small business. For more information about Stirling Business Centre call 9240 2393.
Stirling Business Association has a tiered membership system so you can select which one fits your business best.
- Exclusive SBA member only Facebook Group providing you with an online opportunity to network and build great relationships with business owners in the Stirling Area.
- Submit a feature article for the SBA blog allowing you to share your expertise, educate other members and the SBA community, and build industry credibility.
- The opportunity to showcase your business by hosting a Member Sundowner or share your knowledge and expertise by presenting a Business Buzz event.
- A listing in the SBA online business directory.
- Automatic acceptance of your nomination for the annual SBA Business Awards.
- Member only events with special member pricing for major events.
- Affordable partnership opportunities allowing you to increase your profile and brand exposure.
- Discounted meeting room and facility hire at Stirling Regional Business Centre in Balcatta
- One complimentary day per month in the new co-working space at Stirling Regional Business Centre
Gold CorporateAll benefits and opportunities of Silver Membership plus
- Complimentary sponsorship of one event per membership year and the opportunity to give a brief presentation to members at the event at no additional cost.
- Further opportunities to sponsor other events throughout the year at a 10% discount.
- Priority to host a sundowner or similar event at your premises, giving members a fresh insight into your business.
- Your logo on the home page of the SBA website for brand visibility.
- A profile piece published on our blog providing ongoing recognition for your business.
- Your logo on the footer of all SBA emails so your brand is continually in the spotlight.
- Ongoing recognition of your support to SBA through monthly e-newsletters, social media posts and your pull-up banner at all SBA events.
- Exclusive Gold Member graphic for use on your email footer or website to showcase your connection with SBA and commitment to the local small business community.
SilverAll benefits and opportunities of Bronze membership plus
- One complimentary ticket to ALL SBA events throughout your membership year.
- Member pricing for guests you wish to accompany you to SBA events.
- One ‘shout-out’ for your business each month through social media channels.
- Exclusive Silver Member graphic for use on your email footer or website to showcase your connection with SBA and commitment to the local small business community.
- Build on your industry reputation by submitting up to two feature articles per month to be published on our blog, showcasing your expertise within the small business community.