Who is SBA
- Be included in our Members Directory on the website
- Attend our networking events and chat to others about what you do. Our members are keen to know what we all do.
- Sponsor an event and showcase your business to other members (10% discount for Silver Members)
- Host a sundowner at your business
- Be a sponsor of our Annual Small Business Awards
- Write an article for our quarterly Contact e-zine
- Advertise in our quarterly Contact e-zine (charges apply)
- Follow us on Facebook, comment on our posts and share our posts with your own Facebook community.
- Provide a special offer to SBA members to increase your sales and brand awareness
We’d love for you to join us. Have a look at our membership packages and see which one is right for you.
Stirling Business Association fully manage the recently transformed Stirling Business Centre. The centre now boasts a new collaborative co-working space, renovated meeting and training rooms, a cool café style seating area and tranquil courtyard, as well as offices ranging in size from 11 to 30sqms. Tenants and visitors enjoy a collaborative community offering mentoring, training, networking, events, workshops and learning programs dedicated to supporting the small business owner to succeed and grow.
SBC is the ideal stepping stone for your small business. For more information about Stirling Business Centre call 9240 2393.
Stirling Business Association has a tiered membership system so you can select which one fits your business best.
The ConnectorBronze Membership
- Expand your network and connect with like-minded business owners by attending regular monthly events at member pricing
- Access business support and advisory services, as well as specialised learning programs and workshops to grow and develop your business
- The opportunity to showcase your business by hosting a Member Sundowner or Business Buzz
- Share your expertise, build industry credibility and educate other members by submitting a blog article a month to be published on our website and shared across social media and our monthly e-newsletter, The Scoop
- Promote your business and be easily found through our online Members Directory
- Access to our exclusive member only Facebook group providing you with a collaborative online community to share ideas, inspiration and offers
- Exclusive Stirling Business Association Postgraduate Business Scholarship at ECU’s School of Business & Law
- Affordable sponsorship opportunities for special, quarterly events allowing you to increase your profile and brand exposure
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting so you can directly influence the strategic focus of the association
- SBA’s close working relationship and continues dialogue with City of Stirling ensures your small business issues are heard
- Access to Stirling Business Centre with one complimentary day per month in their collaborative coworking space so you can meet, connect and be inspired by other local small business owners
- Discounted facility hire at Stirling Business Centre so you can access professional meeting rooms at competitive prices
- To purchase a Bronze Membership and pay your membership monthly CLICK HERE
The PartnerGold Membership
- All the benefits of Bronze and Silver memberships combined, plus:
- Complimentary sponsorship of one SBA event per membership year to increase your profile and brand exposure
- Priority to host a Member Sundowner or Business Buzz to showcase your business and connect with the SBA business community
- Be recognised as a proud partner of the Stirling Business Association with your logo on the SBA website, email footers and on all digital communications
- Your brand present at all major SBA events through the display of your pull-up banner further increasing your brand visibility in the community
- Exclusive Gold Member graphic for use on your email footer or website to highlight your partnership with SBA and commitment to the local small business community
The NetworkerSilver Membership
- All the benefits of Bronze membership plus:
- One complimentary ticket to all SBA events throughout your membership year as well as member pricing for your guests so you can invest in building your partnerships in business
- One social media ‘shout-out’ for your business each month to further increase your brand exposure and reach
- The option to submit up to two blog posts per month to further build on your industry credibility and expertise
- Exclusive Silver Member graphic for use on your email footer or website to highlight your connection with SBA and commitment to the local business community
- To purchase a Silver Membership and pay your membership monthly CLICK HERE
- February 8 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- February 20 @ 7:15 am - 9:00 am
- March 7 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- March 14 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm