Who is SBA
Stirling Business Association is all about community. Our aim is for you to feel a part of something; part of a community who is just like you. A community who understands what it’s like running your own small business. A community where you can share your story and let others know what you do. You could be the answer everyone else is looking for. Stirling Business Association hosts breakfasts, networking sundowners and engages local guest speakers throughout the year for our members to catch up, meet new members, and reciprocate business. We want to support you in keeping your enthusiasm for your idea. No one said being in business was easy! Following us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram and subscribing to our monthly e-newsletter, The Scoop will also ensure you are kept up to date with all that is happening at Stirling Business Association and what other businesses are up to. We look forward to you joining us. Take a look at our membership packages now.
Stirling Business Association fully manages Stirling Business Centre. The centre boasts a collaborative co-working space, renovated meeting and training rooms, a cool café style seating area and tranquil courtyard, as well as offices ranging in size from 11 to 30sqms. Tenants and visitors enjoy a collaborative community offering mentoring, training, networking, events, workshops and learning programs dedicated to supporting the small business owner to succeed and grow. Stirling Business Centre is now home to Momentum, a new in-house business coaching program to support you in business.
SBC is the ideal stepping stone for your small business. For more information about Stirling Business Centre call 9240 2393.
Stirling Business Association has a tiered membership system so you can select which one fits your business best.
The ConnectorBronze Membership
- Expand your network and connect with like-minded business owners by attending regular monthly events at member pricing
- Access business support and advisory services, as well as specialised learning programs and workshops to grow and develop your business
- The opportunity to showcase your business by hosting a Member Sundowner or Business Buzz
- Share your expertise, build industry credibility and educate other members by submitting a blog article a month to be published on our website and shared across social media and our monthly e-newsletter, The Scoop
- Access to our exclusive member only Facebook group providing you with a collaborative online community to share ideas, inspiration and offers
- Exclusive Stirling Business Association Postgraduate Business Scholarship at ECU’s School of Business & Law
- Affordable sponsorship opportunities for special, quarterly events allowing you to increase your profile and brand exposure
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting so you can directly influence the strategic focus of the association
- SBA’s close working relationship and continues dialogue with City of Stirling ensures your small business issues are heard
- Access to Stirling Business Centre with one complimentary day per month in their collaborative coworking space so you can meet, connect and be inspired by other local small business owners
- Discounted facility hire at Stirling Business Centre so you can access professional meeting rooms at competitive prices
- To purchase a Bronze Membership and pay your membership monthly CLICK HERE
The PartnerGold Membership
- All the benefits of Bronze and Silver memberships combined, plus:
- Complimentary sponsorship of one SBA event per membership year to increase your profile and brand exposure
- Priority to host a Member Sundowner or Business Buzz to showcase your business and connect with the SBA business community
- Be recognised as a proud partner of the Stirling Business Association with your logo on the SBA website, email footers and on all digital communications
- Your brand present at all major SBA events through the display of your pull-up banner further increasing your brand visibility in the community
- Exclusive Gold Member graphic for use on your email footer or website to highlight your partnership with SBA and commitment to the local small business community
The NetworkerSilver Membership
- All the benefits of Bronze membership plus:
- One complimentary ticket to all SBA events throughout your membership year as well as member pricing for your guests so you can invest in building your partnerships in business
- One social media ‘shout-out’ for your business each month to further increase your brand exposure and reach
- The option to submit up to two blog posts per month to further build on your industry credibility and expertise
- Exclusive Silver Member graphic for use on your email footer or website to highlight your connection with SBA and commitment to the local business community
- To purchase a Silver Membership and pay your membership monthly CLICK HERE
Subscribe to our e-communications
Stay up to date with all of our latest events, news and information.