Events are continuing to evolve with the current COVID-19 pandemic including how this is impacting Stirling Business Association members and our community.
See how Stirling Business Association is best guiding and supporting small business at this time.
Who are we?
As a member organisation with over 40 years history, Stirling Business Association is committed to offering member focused services to support you and your business to grow professionally and personally.
Our vision is for a strong, vibrant and economically sound business community within the City of Stirling.
With this in mind – our mission is to assist and support local small businesses and provide our members with an environment that fosters SBA’s values of support, friendship, collaboration and community to enhance their business success.
We do this by:
- providing a support network of like-minded people through our social and networking events
- assisting with business growth and development through the provision of workshops and other educational, mentoring and knowledge sharing programs
- advocating for businesses within our community by developing and maintaining strong positive relationships with the City of Stirling and our State and Federal representatives
- providing practical assistance to small businesses through our association with the Stirling Business Centre and the facilities available at the centre
- facilitating referral business by maintaining a register of member businesses
- supporting a strong local economy by encouraging our members to ‘shop local’
Stirling Business Association has a tiered membership system so you can select which one fits your business best.