Do you believe in innovation, creativity and supporting local small business?
“A business has to be involving, it has to be fun and it has to exercise your creative instincts.” – Richard Branson
Stirling Business Association has opportunities for 7 businesses to brand a Lego robot in our popular Business Innovators Challenge event, demonstrating your commitment to innovation and supporting the local business community.
For the low investment of $110 inc GST your business will receive the following:
- Your brand recognised as an event sponsor and included in all event promotion in the lead up to the event
- Your business included in our special innovation blog on our website
- A Facebook shout-out linked to our innovation blog featuring your business in the lead up to the event for wider recognistion
- Your logo displayed on a Lego robot during the event
- Your marketing material displayed on our trade table on the night
- Your pull-up banner displayed on the night
- Additional exposure and promotion after the event through video and photos
- Your brand recognised as an event partner in our post event blog post and The Scoop e-newsletter.
Position yourself as a business dedicated to innovation, creativity and supporting small business locally. To become an event partner please call 9240 1288 or email Yvonne at email@example.com
To take part in this exciting and fun event, purchase your ticket or find out more HERE.