● Support ● Connection ● Collaboration ● Advocacy ● Training ● Network ●
Business Mastermind coaching program
It is time to get back to business!
& you can with the help of a program generously subsidised by the City of Stirling saving you close to $2000
We know business has been tougher than ever for many small business owners the last few months.
No one could have imagined the world would be faced with a pandemic that would stop key parts of the economy, threatening your business and the businesses of your suppliers, referral partners, customers and clients.
As restrictions ease in Western Australia and you try to find your way in a business landscape fraught with uncertainty the challenges of recent times are not over yet.
Navigating the changes, challenges, opportunities and evolving space you now find yourself in doesn’t have to be something you do alone.
Stirling Business Association, with significant financial support from the City of Stirling, as part of their generous $7M Economic Stimulus and Recovery Package, is delighted to announce a new initiative.
An initiative in support of you getting back to business and setting yourself up for growth now and into the future.
Introducing the SBA Prosperitas Business Mastermind
prosperitas: latin: success, prosperity, wealth, good fortune
- prepare to get back to business
- ready yourself for future growth
- identify key opportunities
- leverage your business potential
- connect with your ideal customers
- make more confident decisions about your business now and into the future
- grow your ideal customer audience
- understand how to recognise and act on opportunities and clarify and manage the risks you face
- discover quality marketing strategies to support current and future business growth and more
The program focuses on three key themes;
1. Adapt: what does your business need right now in order to adapt to the current business landscape?
What can also support you to navigate an ever changing and somewhat uncertain future?
2. Evolve: how does your business leverage its strengths and maximise its potential right now and into the future?
This isn’t about pivoting and reinventing yourself. It is about engaging with your ideal customers and clients and delivering aligned products and services that draw on the best of what your business has to offer and meets the needs of your valued customer community.
It is also about the evolution of your products and services to meet the changed and changing needs of your ideal customers
3. Prepare: what can your business do right now, in this week and month, to leverage the opportunities right in front of you?
How can you prepare for the future, ensuring you have the right business growth strategies and marketing in place to continue existing customer relationships and attract new customers to build new relationships to create ongoing business growth into the future
New group commencing Tuesday 1 September!
Join our second cohort of motivated business owners looking to re-focus their business
As a participant in the program you stand to experience many benefits.
When you actively engage in the fortnightly sessions we expect you will:
- find clarity so you know where to focus your time and attention to get back to business and prepare for the future,
- determine the best actions to be taken to move your business forward,
- build confidence and resilience allowing you to feel an increasing sense of optimism and motivation as you face coming months of continued uncertainty,
- sharpen your problem solving skills providing you with ways to meet your challenges head on and work out what to do with them,
- build trusted professional relationships and network with others leading to potential referrals and work, particularly in the future
In addition you will be able to bring one key member of your business with you to the group sessions. This would be the same person each session and they would be in a key leadership and decision making role in your organisation, for example a co Director, Operations Manager or key individual.
If you don’t have a team or someone to join you that is perfectly ok! As a sole trader or sole Director in your business or company this is equally an ideal program for you.
This program offers an incredible opportunity for motivated small business owners to get back to business in a truly supported way.
What is included?
- 6 group mastermind sessions, delivered online, every 2 weeks for a maximum 2 hour period
- personalised support from your experienced and specialised small business coach who will facilitate each session, providing guidance, education and real time coaching as needed
- a private Facebook group for added support including accountability, answering of your questions and coaching as needed between sessions – the group will include members from each Mastermind group offering an added opportunity to virtually meet and network with other small business owners committed to business growth and success
- mindset support so you can build your confidence and resilience as you re-engage with your business, suppliers, customers and community
- small groups of a minimum 6 and maximum of 10 businesses to provide personalised support and the creation of a trusted and confidential space so you can show up, participate and receive the guidance needed to get back to business and into growth for the future
- options for start-up businesses and established businesses so as to cater for the different needs of business owners based on their length of time in business
PLUS the following bonuses:
- A program welcome call with SBA CEO Yvonne Atkinson and your Mastermind Coach Shannon Dunn the week before your first official group mastermind session so you can meet other participants and chat with Yvonne and Shannon about what’s in store
- The opportunity to learn from industry experts in a series of Ask An Expert sessions. Topics for these sessions will be guided by program participants to ensure you are connected with the best local experts based on the collective needs of all businesses represented
What is the investment to join?
Monthly payment plans now available!
The investment to join the SBA Prosperitas Business Mastermind is $550 + gst.
The program is for businesses based within the City of Stirling local government boundary only.
Current members of Stirling Business Association can join the 3 month program for $300 + gst.
As an SBA member you will be provided with a code to use at checkout to automatically calculate your savings.
The program delivery is subsidised by the City of Stirling, who, through their generous $7M Economic Stimulus and Recovery package are targeting SME’s to support your survival during this current time.
A program like this would generally start from $2,400 for access to a facilitator with the kind of experience you’ll be supported by when you join the program.
Who is the facilitator?
Your coach for the Program is Shannon Dunn (formerly Bush), founder of Creative Possibility.
As a business coach and consultant Shannon has been supporting small business owners globally for 15 years and brings a wealth of knowledge to your experience.
Her coaching qualifications are backed by proven expertise and additional qualifiactions in marketing, business and operations management, team performance, quality management and with the added benefit of counseling and leadership, you’ll be provided with wholistic support that takes you, your team and your business into consideration.
Shannon has been an active member of the SBA for over a decade and has served on the Executive Committee for the last 5 years, including holding key leadership roles, demonstrating her continued commitment and support of small business in the City of Stirling region.
Q: Who is the program for?
Small business owners in any industry who are looking for professional support, guidance and coaching as well as a sense of community within a group dynamic.
- If you’re just getting back to business this is for you
- If you’re back to business but looking for motivation, support and guidance to grow or re-set then this is for you
- If you’re doing ok but want additional support then this is for you
- If you’re thriving in your business and committed to participate and be open to receiving additional feedback and coaching then this is for you
- If you’re a sole operator doing it on your own this is for you
- If you’re a business owner with a team this is for you
- However, if you’re a member of a large organisation this is probably not for you
Q: Does my business need to be based in the City of Stirling local government boundary?
Yes it does!
Q: What is a mastermind?
It is a methodology commonly used in the coaching industry. It draws on the collective expertise of a group of individuals or businesses who meet with a common purpose in mind, with the support of an experienced facilitator and coach guiding the conversations and supporting you to gain clarity, identify actions to take and define measurable goals focused on you achieving a desired outcome.
The SBA Prosperitas Business Mastermind will include live coaching and teaching from your facilitator as needed individually and for the collective good of the group members. So it is a mastermind with the added bonus of professional business coaching.
Q: How is the program delivered?
The SBA Prosperitas Business Mastermind will be delivered online over a series of 6 sessions. It is facilitated by a professional business coach who has 15 years experience coaching, consulting and training small business owners individually and in groups. Sessions will be fortnightly providing you with support over a 3 month period. In addition to the live online mastermind sessions there is additional support provided in a private member only Facebook group.
Q: When does the Program start?
Our second group is commencing Tuesday, 1 September from 12:30pm – 2:30pm.
Q: What time are the online sessions?
The online sessions run fortnightly on Tuesdays from 12:30pm to 2:30pm, commencing 1 September
Q: How do I connect with the fortnightly sessions?
Each session will be delivered using the Zoom platform. A private, password protected link will be provided to you via email before the sessions commence.
Q: Can I bring a team member with me to the online sessions?
Yes but it must be a senior member of your team and someone who you’d consider a decision maker. For example your business partner, co Director, Operations Manager, Marketer, etc. It must also be the same person each time.
Q: What do the sessions involve?
The sessions will follow an agenda to allow for participation by all group members. The agenda will be similar to the following;
- Introductions and member accountability check ins
- Member hot seats, including member feedback and live coaching
- Business education as needed
- General Q&A
- Focus for the coming fortnight
- Session wrap up
Q: Do I need to prepare for the sessions?
The best way to gain maximum benefit from the program is to come to each of the fortnightly sessions prepared.
Preparation is simple – bring a problem, issue or concern you would like feedback on. You will be given a few minutes to present your topic to the group. The group will be able to provide feedback and you’ll receive additional support and coaching from your coach.
Q: Is there support between group sessions?
Yes, additional support will be made available within the Mastermind Facebook group. Your coach will be present in the group each business day along with the SBA CEO and Marketing Coordinator, who will be available to answer questions and provide administrative support as needed.
Q: What if I can’t make a session?
The sessions will be recorded and a recording made available to you within 24 hours of the Zoom call.
Q: Who is facilitating the program?
Your Program facilitator, aka your coach, is Shannon Dunn of Creative Possibility. Shannon has been coaching, teaching and mentoring small business owners around the world for 15 years. With a diverse background in business including marketing, branding, systems, operations and quality and with added expertise supporting individuals and teams to perform optimally, Shannon loves nothing more than seeing you succeed. She has specialist expertise supporting businesses in the building and trades sectors and an extensive number of professional services industries. She holds qualifications in small business management, marketing, professional coaching, counseling and mindset.
Q: What is the investment for this program?
The investment to participate in the Prosperitas Business Mastermind program is $550 +gst.
A monthly payment option is now available at the checkout! If you need further assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: I am an SBA member so is there any additional benefit to me?
Yes there sure is!
As an SBA member you save even more on this heavily subsidised program thanks to the City of Stirling’s generous $7M Economic Stimulus and Recovery Package.
If you were to participate in a program like this the investment would start from an average of $2,400 for the three month period. Some business mastermind programs are a multiple 5 figure investment!
Q: I am not an SBA member but I am interested in joining so I can take advantage of the member investment fee for the Mastermind Program – how do I join?
To join Stirling Business Association please contact Andreea at SBA via email email@example.com and she’ll be happy to help. There are some fabulous benefits for new and existing SBA members including subsidised membership so now is an ideal time to join and save even more.
Don’t miss out! Join our second group of motivated business owners commencing 1 September
Places are limited to 10 businesses ONLY!
Great networking events
“I have just joined SBA and they have been so helpful, they have great networking events and online courses to help grow your business. I’m looking forward to working with such like minded people”
An association that really does work
“It is a pleasure to be involved with such a pro-active association, one that cares for its members, an association that really does work for business and the community”
“A wonderful community of support, collaboration, networks and friendship with fantastic services that have helped our business to grow!”
“Great place to network with other business owners”
Well worth the investment
“I have been a member of SBA since Jan 2017 and the benefits I have received during this time have been well worth the investment. I have attended many fantastic networking events and have developed relationships with many businesses in the City of Stirling as a direct result. Money well invested and I recommend it to all business owners”