Low cost, high quality digital advisory services for small business owners.
New businesses accessing this service will be offered an initial review of their needs and given access to webinars, workshops and one to one mentoring. Through these services, business owners can:
- learn about how digital technology can help your business
- complete a detailed digital assessment leading to a digital plan
- receive ongoing support from your ASBAS Digital Solutions provider
Your first interaction with the ASBAS Digital Solutions service will be free. Small business operators who continue with the program can access a subsidised one-on-one consultations with digital experts from just $44 inc GST, plus a huge range of subsidised workshops and webinars.
Due to the impact of COVID-19 on small businesses, the ASBAS program is also now offering general business advisory services to support you through this challenging time. Services are delivered through a mix of one-to-one and group formats.
Topics for general business advice can include:
- business crisis management and business continuity planning
- finance management and boosting cashflow
- staff management and creating a safe work environment
- retaining and staying connected to customers
- resilience and wellbeing
- COVID-19 stimulus packages for small business
Book in today
Available advisors at Stirling Business Centre and online
There are many more advisers able to offer advice on many other aspects of business. Once you’re registered with the ASBAS please scroll through to see who else can help you develop your business. Their location will also be made available when booking.