Business Buzz: Branding and Marketing Strategies
Do you have a marketing & branding strategy? If so, is it creating the results you want?
Join Melvyn Gilbert, Senior Accountant & Brand Manager at Fortuna Advisory Group, as he hosts our Business Buzz and shares:
– How to discover your ‘why?’
– How to develop your Brand Positioning statement based on values
– How you can achieve your new brand position
– How to set SMART goals and link them with earning targeted revenue
– How to implement and measure ‘return on investment’
With about 15 years of international experience in PR & Corporate Affairs, Branding Management and Strategic Leadership, Melvyn helps businesses design and achieve their vision through strategic planning and successful implementation of projects.
Besides being qualified in Communication, Melvyn is also a qualified Accountant. This unique blend of marketing and accounting gives him the edge of establishing marketing strategies and integrating them with finance to get optimum results.
As Brand Manager of Fortuna Advisory Group, he has recently seen the organisation become finalist at the Australian Accounting Awards 2018 for ‘Best Marketing Program of the Year’.