Is marketing something you are tired of struggling with?
Do you feel like it’s a complete mystery most of the time and get frustrated with all the mixed messages about how to make it all work?
Get back to basics with our Marketing Essentials program, facilitated by Magnetic Marketer and Thriving Entrepreneur, Shannon Bush – Creative Possibility.
Marketing is a crucial part of any business and it has a number of functions. It communicates your value to your customers and helps them to understand what your products and services can do for them. Being able to market your business by ensuring good, supportive foundations are in place will make it easier to be more consistent with sharing your marketing message and creating the right environment to better attract and retain more of your ideal customers and clients.
What will I learn?
This program will provide you with good solid marketing foundations you can apply to your business strategies moving forward, creating better engagement with your potential and ideal clients. At the end of the program you will walk away with your very own personalised marketing plan for the next quarter and a framework you can continue to use to guide and measure your marketing well into the future. You will cover:
Session One – Unraveling the Mystery of Marketing
◦ What marketing is and what it is not and why it’s essential to understand marketing at its most basic level
◦ Complete a marketing analysis to determine where are you right now and how it’s working for you, providing insights into action you can take to make improvements
◦ Understand the difference between repulsion and magnetic marketing and why you are drawn to some forms of marketing as a consumer more than others
◦ Discover how to generate a supportive marketing mindset by learning how your personal beliefs and thoughts about marketing are impacting and what can you do about it
Session Two – The Who and What of Your Business
◦ Who are you? Understand your business philosophies and attributes and how these influence your customers
◦ Define you core message and more confidently explain what you offer in a way customers will better “get it”
◦ Learn how to better describe your product/service, how to find words that better resonate with your customers and most importantly how to understand and convey their benefits (this is a big part of what attracts and initiates a person to buy from you)
◦ Who are they? Understand how to identify your ideal clients and create profiles to guide your marketing
◦ Learn about the importance of market research; simply the art of asking your ideal clients what they want and need
◦ Review your marketing to determine it’s “Solution Alignment” – matching what you offer to what your perceived ideal clients are seeking and what to do if the alignment is missing!
Session Three – The How and Why of Your Business
◦ Review the delivery aspects in your business – How are you delivering your products and services? How do you provide what you provide? What’s important about this?
◦ Identify how you can better stand out from the crowded market? Review why you are doing what you do and what influence this has on your business and marketing
◦ Get clear on your personal and business purpose because aligning your why with your marketing creates magnetism
◦ Learn about the power of testimonials and feedback and how to collect great feedback that will also give you some awesome content to use in your marketing
◦ Determine you uniqueness and positioning in the market – it’s the how and why you do or don’t get attention
◦ Understand value positioning strategies – these are the activities that can keep customers coming back for more and referring their friends, family and network
Session Four – Marketing Strategy and an Introduction to Social Media
◦ Learn the 4 Step Marketing Formula, when and how to apply it
◦ Define Content Marketing and understand how to use it in your business to position yourself, your business and your expertise
◦ Learn how you market here is how you market there when you understand the success of your marketing mostly comes down to having good foundations in place. Once you have these you are set up to apply them to any strategy or platform
◦ Introduction to current social media platforms and their use for different business types and industries and how to know where to direct your attention
Session Five – The Well Defined Marketing Plan
◦ Craft a personalised marketing plan to guide the next quarter and understand how to use the framework to positively influence your marketing activity moving forward
◦ Define a motivating action plan to keep you on track
◦ Understand the importance of measurement and how to course correct when things don’t go to plan
◦ Map out the marketing cycle in your business and learn how to leverage it
Each session will involve an accountability aspect to check in, assess progress, answer questions and identify any issues you may be experiencing. This will be followed by delivery of content in line with the session descriptions above. Live coaching will be a significant part of the interactive learning experience with an ongoing action plan created for participants to guide and track their own learning. Additional support will be provided between fortnightly sessions via a private Facebook group for partcipants, ensuring you are well supported on your journey to becoming a marketing champion.
Meet your facilitator, Shannon
Why should you work with Shannon? Shannon has a singular purpose and that is to bring effortless success to business. Her unique method of coaching is diverse, inventive and consistently refined in line with each individual client or company she serves.
Combining over 20 years of coaching, mentoring, educating and consulting, along with a childhood spent in keen observation of family business machinations gives her a unique perspective and empathy for small owners. At the core, her own small business, Creative Possibility, provides innovative business coaching and strategy to her clients to learn new skills, identify challenges, gain clarity and confidently create success. You may have even heard of her popular “Market to Thrive” program for ladies in business or her “Thriving Entrepreneur Circle” Facebook group with more than 1,600 members. She’s a big picture business innovator with the specific gift of honing in on the small details – the best mix.
What her clients had to say….
“I was drawn to Shannon immediately; she oozes creativity, business smarts and a genuine passion for inspiring and working with small business owners. Shannon instills self-confidence via intelligent strategies you won’t find with anyone else.
Her unique personal profiling framework provided me with a strong understanding of myself. Shannon has provided me with the essential business and personal tools to thrive, she is super supportive, extremely knowledgeable and holds you accountable for your own destiny, whilst nurturing you on your path to business success.” Kerri Duff-Borthen, The SHORTLISTER
◦ Wednesday 11 October 12:30pm – 3:30pm
◦ Wednesday 25 October 12pm – 3pm
◦ Wednesday 8 November 12:30pm – 3:30pm
◦ Wednesday 22 November 12:30pm – 3:30pm
◦ Wednesday 6 December 12:30pm – 3:30pm
Special member price
Members, receive $150 off by entering your special coupon at the checkout.
Payment Plans available!
Call the office on 9240 1288 to find out more.