Is your website generating enough leads? This session will teach you tips and tricks to help you get found online and rank well on Google.
More than 90 per cent of consumers go online to find products or services in their local area. So if you want your website to generate leads (and income) it’s essential that search engines know and trust your site. SEO Essentials is perfect for any business owner who wants to optimise their website and learn how to improve its Google ranking to generate more business. You will also receive a framework and the tools you need to optimise your own website.
This topic covers:
- How Google works;
- Understanding the basics of SEO and how to make sure your website is found online;
- Keyword research to find the right keywords;
- How to measure SEO results;
- How to write metadata;
- Optimising your website content;
- Link building.
This session is for business owners who:
- Have a website but little experience or knowledge of SEO;
- Want to rank their local business on Google.
Please note: this event is run by the Small Business Development Corporation for small business owners in Western Australia only.