Attracting the Right Customers
Please note: this event is run by the Small Business Development Corporation for small business owners in Western Australia only.
Attracting the right customer is a challenge faced by many small business owners, especially when you consider how much competition there is for people’s attention. This workshop will help you create a brand and marketing messages that will attract people who are looking to buy what you are selling.
This session covers:
- Identifying the right customers;
- Creating a credible and attention grabbing brand;
- Demonstrating to your customers that you get them and have the solution to their problem;
- Using testimonials and reviews to increase sales/conversions;
- A four-step marketing formula to help you attract customers;
- How to regularly review your brand and ideal customer.
This topic is for people at any stage of business.