Workshop – Review & Build Your LinkedIn Profile
With seconds to make a professional first impression, is your LinkedIn presence communicating your value? In today’s economy, your digital footprint is your social currency. The best tool to build your professional personal brand is LinkedIn, and it is free!
LinkedIn is the largest, most trusted and most powerful professional social network.
If you need to set up your profile or optimise what you have, this workshop is for you.
Discover how to use your LinkedIn profile to:
- Show up in search for the phrases your ideal clients use
- Represent your personal brand
- Tell your professional story
- Showcase your talents and expertise
- Share social proof to back up what you do
- Invite engagement or action
- Attract leads and opportunities
Jo Saunders will show you how to optimise your LinkedIn profile to improve your online position.
Work through the sections of your profile to optimise and brand yourself effectively;
- Digital footprint – optimise your online positioning statement
- Brand – Discover how to update your visual images and media
- Journey – use our framework to craft your story
- Expertise – optimise your roles
- Knowledge – Showcase your qualifications and professional development
- Skills – share your range of skills relevant to the work you do
- Social proof – share evidence and testimonials
- Contact – make it easy for your ideal audience to get in touch
Update parts of your profile in this hands-on session and leave with a framework to craft your copy and understand what to do to optimise and update your LinkedIn profile.
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
Click the button below to register for this workshop and use the coupon code “STIRLINGBIZ” at the check out to receive your discount (if applicable).
About the presenter
Jo Saunders is a leading international LinkedIn expert, marketing strategist and social media educator who has been helping people connect and communicate since the early 90s, through pen and paper, events and social media.
Known as the LinkedIn Demystifier, Jo shows leaders and teams how to energise their presence, enhance credibility and earn influence using content and social marketing tools.
Jo has spoken on local, international and virtual stages, training thousands of people around the world. She is the only Australian LinkedIn expert to be invited to speak at Social Media Marketing World, the biggest social media conference in the world.
🔥 2019 Top 50 Social Media Marketing Influencers by TopRank Marketing,
🔥 #2 LinkedIn Expert in Asia Pacific for 2018 by the Social Media Marketing Institute.
🔥 Finalist Social Media Educator of the Year 2019 Awards by the Social Media Marketing Institute.
🔥 Co-author of ‘Get Good or Get Off – A Guide to Getting it Right on Social Media’,
🔥 Host and founder of #LinkedInLocalPerth