How to start marketing with instagram
29 September 2021 | 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please note: this event is run by the Small Business Development Corporation for small business owners in Western Australia only.
This session will help you, even if you don’t already have an Instagram account, to learn how to create a great looking account, what to post when you are first starting, plus loads of ideas (with no scary selfies). You will also learn the importance of hashtags and how to gain more followers.
This topic covers:
- How to set up your Instagram account;
- What your first posts should look like;
- How to grow your following;
- 50+ post ideas to get you inspired;
- How to use hashtags;
- How to analyse the performance of your account;
- Advertising on Instagram.
This session is for people
- Who are in business;
- Who have no or limited experience with Instagram.